I’m posting this a little later than usual because I had a job interview today. This problem will only get worse if/when I get a job, so if you don’t want to see that happen, support OpenDoor Comics on Patreon so that I don’t have to get a job!
The Man of Steel and the Man of Gold try to repair time while Lois tries to repair her relationship with her father, a young woman’s esteem for Wonder Woman takes a swan dive, at least one Deadman can tell tales (though those tales are bizarre and don’t make any sense), Mister Miracle provides a “midseason” finale, Barbarella doesn’t necessarily trust her new allies, and a young Hellboy learns the ropes.
Tell your family! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Stand on a street corner and scream it at the people passing by*! The Weigh In is (finally) here!
Vote by 12 AM Eastern on 1/14/18, and come back on Sunday to find out whether or not you threw your vote away!
Which comic should be featured in this Spotlight Sunday?
- BARBARELLA #2 (DYNAMITE) - Our spacefaring heroine may have been enlisted by Earth's underground, but that doesn't mean she trusts her new allies. (33%, 3 Votes)
- ACTION COMICS #995 (DC) - Time is broken, and Superman and Booster Gold are in over their heads trying to repair it! Meanwhile, Lois Lane confronts her estranged father. (22%, 2 Votes)
- WONDER WOMAN #38 (DC) - “SWAN’S SONG” part one! (22%, 2 Votes)
- DEADMAN #3 (DC) - The Spectre, Etrigan the Demon and the Phantom Stranger smell death around Deadman—and they’ve come to get a whiff! (11%, 1 Votes)
- HELLBOY AND THE B.P.R.D.: 1954 (DARK HORSE) (TPB) - No longer a rookie, Hellboy joins other Bureau agents in a series of far-flung mysteries. (11%, 1 Votes)
- MISTER MIRACLE #6 (DC) - The hit miniseries reaches the emotional conclusion of its first arc! (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9
TPB = Trade Paperback, a volume containing a longer original story, or collecting multiple issues of a regular comic.
HC = Hardcover, a volume containing a longer original story, or collecting multiple issues of a regular comic.
The featured image showcases what I feel is the best cover out of the bunch, and is not intended to sway your vote.
One person, one vote. If you vote more than once, all of your votes for that Weigh In will be discarded.
*OpenDoor Comics is not responsible for any fines, legal fees, punches, embarrassment, or any other consequences resulting from standing on a street corner and yelling at strangers about the Weigh In.