Super Pets lead the Super Sons on a super adventure, new talents are showcased, Zatanna goes kcab ot loohcs, John Wick leaps from the screen to comics, Bettie Page makes her way back to New York, and Dylan’s demon drives him deeper into his war with the Russian mob. Cast your vote below by 12 AM on December 3rd, and then come back on Sunday to see how you did.
Which comic should be featured in this Spotlight Sunday?
- BETTIE PAGE #5 (DYNAMITE) - Bettie takes on giant radioactive monsters as she tries to make her way back to NYC. She's got this. (50%, 5 Votes)
- MYSTIK U #1 (DC) - A young Zatanna Zatara, under the guidance of Rose Psychic, enrolls in a mysterious university that teaches its students how to master their unique brands of magic. (20%, 2 Votes)
- NEW TALENT SHOWCASE 2017 #1 (DC) - The latest graduates from the DC Talent Development Workshops show off their skills in stories starring some of DC’s greatest characters. (10%, 1 Votes)
- SUPER SONS ANNUAL #1 (DC) - “SUPER-PETS UNLEASHED”! The World’s Furriest team Krypto and Titus—together at last! (10%, 1 Votes)
- JOHN WICK #1 (DYNAMITE) - Who was John Wick before he became the Baba Yaga? (10%, 1 Votes)
- KILL OR BE KILLED #14 (IMAGE) - The shocking conclusion of the third arc of BRUBAKER & PHILLIPS’ bestselling series! (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 10
TPB = Trade Paperback, a volume containing a longer original story, or collecting multiple issues of a regular comic.
HC = Hardcover, a volume containing a longer original story, or collecting multiple issues of a regular comic.
Trying something new this week with the featured image. What do you think? I’m not making an effort to try to influence the vote; I’m just selecting what I think is the most interesting cover (which you can’t judge a book by).